- well, that was fun. nothing like the euphoric magic that was 2012, but great fun all the same. goodnight, Australia! #SBSEurovision 9 hours ago
- Loreen, my barefoot goddess...<3 <3 <3 #SBSEurovision 10 hours ago
- when all's said and done, there will never be another winner like "Euphoria", really. #SBSEurovision 10 hours ago
- I like Ireland much better this evening -- no flat notes, thank goodness. #SBSEurovision 10 hours ago
- epic, Georgia. simply, shiningly, beautifully epic. #SBSEurovision 11 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
once more (with feeling) let us complicate things strangle ourselves with good intentions unintentionally make the same mistakes over and over like a good song stuck on repeat the shine wearing off little by little until the noise becomes grating … Continue reading
i took apart the necklace you sent me snipped the spade-shaped clasp into four parts one for each time you broke my heart clipped the heart pendant free from 22 gauge tarnished silver wire pulled apart every single interlocking white … Continue reading
you said I didn’t look like myself in that one photo and I just shrugged. the bitch I have to battle with in the shards of the mirror was right there, though, laughing at you.
it was a long time ago, I was cradled in the warm arms of possibility, writing letters to you and spending hours and hours on the phone when our parents thought we were asleep. it was a year of outsiders … Continue reading
you opened your mouth and another man’s voice issued forth chilling my blood, freezing me where I stood catching a fire at the core of me and keeping it for days when it rained. you open your eyes, and I … Continue reading
she sinks her hooks into your heart, all right. beneath summerstained skies, she is fade-resistant in the sunlight and at night, bright and shimmering in jewel-tones and swathes of secret light glittering along the edges of the river, which whispers, … Continue reading
Don’t think. Just move. Just breathe in and Dive into the visceral thudding of the heart, and the beat of Drums, the uncoiling of the whispering serpent Deep in your spine, that twists upward and turns to Decadent light, seven-coloured … Continue reading
There is a very great secret I must hold now. Burdensome, violent, vicious. It bleeds.